Monday, February 6, 2012

Makeup Monday: Musings

Lovelies,


I was thinking today about how your makeup can really tie together a whole outfit. I decided to muse on the effect of red nail polish on a couple ensemble:
dressy couple - red accents






Isn't it funny how choosing a single cosmetic element can lead to a whole visual creation? I did this board for my friend Kayla {you may recognize her from this and this}. She's putting together some ideas for her clients to use as they prepare for photoshoots.Although, with her talent, they could pretty much wear a paper sack and look good. ;)

What do you do to anchor your look? Or are you more of a free-wheeling person?

xoxo,

dash

2 comments:

  1. I need to stop biting my nails in order to use nail polish again...so sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's so bad! Stop it so we can all make the world a prettier place with nail polish. ;)
      xoxo,
      dash

      Delete