Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Interview Outfits

Darlings,
I hope your week is going well. I am a bit sad - my Boo was supposed to come home last night from Alaska ( he works 2 weeks-on/2 weeks-off, but it's sort of flexible), and they decided yesterday morning that they needed him to stay longer, so he won't be home for another week. :( However, he is the sweetest man, and after he called to tell me he had to cancel his flight home, I got a knock on the door. I opened it, and a woman handed me these:


He sent me flowers. I almost cried. 


I promised on Monday to show you what I wore for some job interview last week. Here ya go:





 Shirt: Target. Sweater: Anthropologie. Pants: Urban Outfitters. Shoes: Urban Outfitters. Jewelry: Stella & Dot

Same outfit, plus J Crew Blazer

Dress: Antonio Milani (Dillards). Cardigan: J Crew. Tights: Target. Shoes: Dillards. Belt: Banana Republic


{wow, my room is messy. that's what I get for living alone half the time. When you get married, try to live together.}

I also got my hair cut right before. I took my lovely stylist this photo:



and I turned out like this:


I love having an intuitive stylist. Emily rocks. :)oh, and how hilarious/wonderful are these glasses? I got them at Red Fox vintage here in Portland, and I can't wait to get my lenses put in them!

So there ya go. That's how I got (and turned down) a job this week. ;)
What do you wear to interviews? Any rules you follow? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

xoxo,
dash

2 comments: