Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: WIW for Valentine's Day

Darlings,
Here's what I wore on Valentine's Day. We had such a lovely time, going out to eat and getting drinks after. Then. Ya know. Love time.
I love Valentine's Day. It's my favorite, along with Halloween. So much love and red and pink and hearts. :) I don't think it's a "couple" holiday. It's about LOVE. Everyone has some love in their life - if not, there's something wrong. ;) I hope you had a lovely Love Day.
I wanted to look naughty+nice, and vintage-inspired. here's what we (my bff and I via text) came up with:



I was sick so my cuteness was certainly at half-mast, but overall I like the outfit, as did my Boo. 




enjoy the rest of your week!
xoxo~dash

2 comments:

  1. Adorable dress! Polka dots are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the super wonderful comment and following my blog sweet lady :) You are just way too adorable, seriously. That dress fits you like a dream....aren't polka dots just theeee best?! Also, you have the cutest short hair I have seen in a long time!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete