Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Lovely Happenings Guest Post


Darlings,


Today I have a little something special for you! I got asked to do a Guest Post on Lovely Happenings. :) I met Megan of Lovely Happenings about a month ago at a Stella & Dot event in Seattle, and she so happened to be this amazing blogger and lives close to me! I was thrilled when she asked me to participate in a guest post in which several different bloggers made inspiration boards, all around the same item {the striped top}.
Everyone came up with such different outfits! Here's mine {I call it "city sherpa"}:
  

Lovely Happenings Guest Post




Please take a second to head over to Megan's blog and look at all the other lovely entries!


xoxo,
dash


p.s. i use polyvore.com to make these!




2 comments:

  1. How fabulous are these clothes and accessories?!

    Thank you very much for your comment, darling!
    I'm now following you via GFC; #31st follower.
    Hope you follow back, darling.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing. I love the maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete