Friday, June 17, 2011

Excited to announce a new service!

Lovelies,


I have been working on an idea for a while of how to give you the short&sweet styling advice you need sometimes. I know now and then it can be intimidating figuring out what to wear for a photo shoot or a big event. 


So, I am introducing my newest service, a virtual Inspiration Board service!
Basically, we chat for a little bit about what you want, and I will take the guesswork out of it by making you a board with 25-30 items, including 3 complete outfits (with jewelry and accessories).


It is a great way to get some outside-the-box ideas while working within your budget. And if you decide you want extra help in purchasing your items, you know who to call. ;)


Vintage photoshoot inspiration
{an example}



As an introductory special, I am offering this service for $25 per board*!!! This service is great for couples/families wanting to create a cohesive look for portraits without resorting to a typical denim theme (heheh). 


I am also offering an add-on service of MAKEUP INSPIRATION BOARDS for $15. This is a great way to generate ideas of what will work for you to complete your look!


Contact me to book this service!


xoxo,
dash




* {add $10 if it is a multi-person board}

No comments:

Post a Comment