Thursday, June 23, 2011

What to wear: Weekend

Lovelies,
The weekend is almost here! I have a few fun things on the books - going to help a new Stella & Dot Stylist launch her business, doing a poolside S&D show at an apartment complex, and generally lounging. I will, however, need to look cute for some of these things.
I figured you probably have some fabulous summer-time fun thing happening this weekend as well, so I thought I'd throw together a little inspiration board with some fun outfits for you...What to wear: Weekend













What to wear: Weekend by Dash's Personal Styling featuring square sunglass


I hope this helps put a kick in your wardrobe planning! And don't forget - I would love to make a personalized Inspiration Board for you!


Have a glorious Friday.


xoxo,
dash

No comments:

Post a Comment