Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Wedding wear

Darlings,
Today I went to the wedding of a sweet friend. It was a gorgeous wedding at Elmwood Gardens. The ceremony was outdoors, and this is June in Texas, so I decided to be a breezy as I could. This is the breakdown of my outfit:


 Kohls
$35.99 ( I think)
So hot.

My hair was like this:
photo here

These shoes:
(tacky photo, I know. I'll replace it soon. :))

Headband from Loft, similar to this, but gold:


I wore neutral eye makeup and a cherry pink lip, inspired by this:
photo here

These were my necklaces:
($69 and $59, respectively)

and my ring:
($44)

Plus earrings:
($24)

I felt like a babe... a cool, breezy summertime babe. :)

By the way, the jewelry is from the Stella & Dot Renegade collection. Check it out here:


and you can find it all here:
http://stelladot.com/sites/dawnashleyharris


I hope you find a small bit of inspiration for yourself today!

xoxo,
dash

No comments:

Post a Comment