Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year, New You! Discounted services for my favorite bombshells.

Darlings, 


In the spirit of reinvigoration, I am offering a discount on some of my services:


1. The 9-Hour Renewal Wardrobe Makeover:
This service is being offered for a bundled price of $320. This includes a 1-hour style assessment meeting, a 2-hr wardrobe evaluation, and a shopping trip of up to 6 hours. This is 40% off the a la carte price! Don't miss this opportunity!


Let's get you a great wardrobe!



2. Seasonal Update:
If you're like me, you are trying to figure out how you want to update your wardrobe this Spring. This is why I am offering you a seasonal update at 25% off the usual hourly price. That means you get a seasonal update for $49 per hour! 



These girls are babes, and you will be too!




be quick, lovelies: this offer must be booked before Feb 1st!


Spread the word! I can't wait to style you. :)
xoxo,

dash

No comments:

Post a Comment