Monday, December 20, 2010

Hectic. :) But nice.

Hello, my lovelies. 

I am going to be gone for a little longer than I thought - I am staying at my sister's house in Austin, helping her, my mom, and my brother's sweet wife get ready for our Italy trip! Woohoo! However, that means I am away from the internet most of the time. 

I will keep posting as soon as life calms down again - but seeing as I board a plane to Rome THIS WEEK, it could be a while. ;) I'll post here and there, but I won't be back in full swing until after the new year. 

Happy Christmas, and a fabulous the new year! I love you, foxy ones.


lurve,
dash

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady, have fun in Rome! I'm jealous!

    When you have some free time, could you suggest some sparkly things for new years? I need help!

    p.s. be careful, people in Rome are very angry!!

    ReplyDelete