Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sexy. lacy. party dress.

Hello, gorgeous dolls!
I went to my first Christmas party of the season last night. Everyone was really cute. It was a casual party, so I wore a navy sequined top, black cardigan, jeans, and black riding boots. The vibe was super-chill, and we had a great time drinking cider and playing Taboo. :)
It got me thinking yet again about great holiday garb. I do so love dressing up, and the holiday season is such a nice time to do it because you have such fun options. 



I love LOVE Free People (having worked there for many years, how could I not?!?), and I found this amazing piece on their website:



 Free People
Goddess Dress
$128
Find it here.
I would love to put some pretty tights with it, and an ankle boot or riding boot. To casual-ize it, you could add a cardigan, or you could really do up your hair and makeup to make it fancy....
Wouldn't this be a a great dress to get you through several parties in style? Sigh - so beautiful.

Lurve,
dash

No comments:

Post a Comment