Monday, November 28, 2011

Makeup Monday: What look should I try?

Darlings,
I am getting a massage today to work out the knots from 3 twelve-hr days I just had at "America's Largest Christmas Bazaar," so I'm not putting on makeup today.


I am also running out of fun things to do with the makeup I have. When we moved, I got rid of a LOT of my cosmetics, and I haven't replaced much yet.
So, I thought it might be fun to show you some looks I've been wanting to try, and you guys can tell me what you want to see:





Let me know in the comments what your favorite is, and I'll see if I can do it next Monday!
xoxo,
dash

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Hard to pick a favorite because they're all too pretty but loving the one with the rhinestones!!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete