Monday, November 14, 2011

Makeup Monday: Cat Eyes


Lovelies,
I'm a little late posting today because I was building a desk. Well, really I was just putting together a desk from Ikea... Cheating? yes. ;)
Here's my go-to makeup. The Cat Eye. It is timeless, sexy, and bold without being scary. I LOVE THE CAT EYE.



it even makes me make these silly faces:













UPDATE: I use Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black. It has been my favorite for 5 years. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day, then comes off easily at night.




Have a lovely week! See you on Wednesday!


xoxo,
dash

5 comments:

  1. Love the cat eye!!

    I'm also loving the blog's new look! Just in time for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of eyeliner do you use? Looks terrific! Great new blog makeover!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cat eye! Id love to know what type of eyeliner youre wearing!

    Sugar Filled Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. your application is flawless! i recently switched from pencil to gel liner, so it makes this look much easier to achieve.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for stopping by and following. returning the follow :)

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete