Monday, November 7, 2011

Makeup Monday: Baggage


Hello, Loves.
I had a lovely weekend at my oldest friend's bachelorette party. :) She and I met when we were 10 and both on family vacation in Colorado. We've never lived in the same town, and usually not even in the same state, but we have kept in touch for the las 14 years. She's the longest-running non-family relationship I've had. Marina is her name, and she is a treasure. And now she's found a man who loves the crap out of her, and they are getting married! Such a happy day.
Needless to say, I am a little worn out from the festivities... so I have purple baggies under my eyes. Instead of fighting it, I decided to just run with the whole purple thing. haha










I used a REALly vibrant purple, then brushed a bright blue over. The a little burgundy in the crease and on the lashline.
Add tons of mascara, and you're good to go! No one will know how much dancing you did. ;)


Have a lovely monday!
xoxo,

dash


ps - wtf is with my hair?!?! It has NEVER parted on the right, but today, it got all bossy and I couldn't wrangle it into submission. oh well.

3 comments:

  1. Wooow! I really like how you do your make up.
    It's very nice and simple...it's not too much.
    I'm going to try this one!!
    Not sure it will end up as lovely as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 years! That's awesome. What a great friendship!

    LOVE your makeup!

    ReplyDelete