Saturday, July 16, 2011

How to get hot rolled hair without hot rollers.

Lovies,
I have been dying to do a hair tutorial, but I have such a  terrible camera that I have avoided it. However, that seems like such a silly reason to keep from doing something, so here it is. My first try at a hair tutorial. :)


1. Start with dry hair (I had washed mine at about 7 that morning, dried it, and then styled it around noon so it was thoroughly dry). Day old hair would be good it you can swing it.


 2. Starting at the top, curl the hair straight back down the center of the head, to the nape of the neck.
Work your way down on the sides.
Secure each curl with bobby pins so it stays in. 



{this pattern is almost exactly what i did}


3. Let the curls set while you put on your makeup and get dressed.


4. once you are all dolled up, take the pins out and shake it up! Toss your hair around a bit, and mist hairspray all over.




I'll be doing my makeup tutorial soon for this look!

Tell me - is this worth it? Or should I refrain from doing these series until I get a better camera? I'd love to know what you think. :)



xoxo,
dash

2 comments:

  1. Wow great tutorial! your hair looks amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...this is such an awesome tutorial girl. Thank you.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete