Monday, August 6, 2012

Makeup Monday: Revlon Just Bitten Kissables - Style for a Steal

Darlings,
I found a new product that I've been dying to tell you about. :) Seriously, I bought one on a whim, and went back the next day to buy 2 more colors!

Check it out:


l to r:
romantic
rendez-vous
sweetheart

These lipstains/balms really live up to the "Kissable" name. They make your lips shiny and smooth, like a balm, but impart color for hours like a great stain. They also have a minty tingle when you first put them on - verrrry nice.

I'm especially in love with the Sweetheart color. I wore it to a wedding last weekend and it lasted all evening. It reminds me of the Tarte Lipsurgence, but without the hefty price tag. 

If you try these lovelies, let me know!
xoxo,
dash

4 comments:

  1. they sound really nice. haven't tried, but i would love to have some kind of color without the sticky gloss, like a stain. will let you know if i try these!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO lovely. Not sticky at all! Definitely let me know what you think!
      xoxo,
      dash

      Delete
  2. I ended up in Austin without bringing back any lipsticks for my brothers wedding. I pulled up your blog while in Target and bought one! I really liked it a lot-- great staying power & did not dry me out at all!! After applying I covered with Aquaphor, which gave it some extra moisture and sheen. Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. :) Please blog more sweet friend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete