Friday, July 13, 2012

Fridays Fancies: BumbleBee Chic

Darlings,
I love weddings. I was never someone who dreamed about their OWN wedding, but I love getting pretty and going on a date with my foxy Boo to celebrate love in such a special way. And the booze and dancing don't hurt. ;)
Today's outfit is for Friday's Fancies! I've got 3 weddings coming up in the next 2 months, so I've been thinking long and hard about what I'll wear... It doesn't help that the Stella & Dot Fall line came out and I have to decide what pieces I want. So here's a fun, glam outfit centered on yellow, black, and gold - very bumblebee chic.





Friday's Fancies #85




Check out this week's Friday's Fancies over on {long distance loving} to see all the other fun looks, and tell me what YOU are wearing to summer weddings!


xoxo,
dash

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the bright yellow dress! I'm really wanting to wear yellow to our only wedding of they season and I just love the Stella & Dot jewelry you picked, especially those earrings. That bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is such a fun mix of yellow and black. The polka dot clutch is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great mix of glamour and brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow dress! Really great picks!

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete